Ntooitive Digital is looking for a full-time, Bi-Lingual Spanish speaking Campaign Manager for our fast-growing Ad Operations division. Key attributes for success in this position: (1) highly analytical, (2) hands-on, (3) results-driven, (4) self-starter, (5) multi-tasker, (6) numbers-math oriented and (7) an effective communicator – both verbal and written. Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.Apply for This Job
Outline of Duties:
- Set up and manage campaigns.
- Assist or manage the translation of advertising copy into Spanish.
- Manage multi-cultural campaigns.
- Provide pacing, optimizations, and reporting.
- Handle ongoing campaign management to ensure performance on accounts.
- Correspond directly with clients and vendors as it pertains to campaign management.
- Proactively keep up to date with relevant industry news.
- Find opportunities to grow the business with the data and performance you are managing.
- Strategically alert accounts and clients to secure additional budget based on performance objectives.
- Interact with other Ad Operations team members in the sharing of campaign intelligence for the benefit of the division.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bi-lingual speaking and writing: English & Spanish
- BA/BS preferred.
- 0-1 years of proven hands-on experience in a digital advertising environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- General knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- Strong numerical data analyst with an understanding of statistics and trends.
- AdWords, Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager experience a plus.
- Familiarity with HTML code also a plus.
- Experience prioritizing workloads and managing multiple projects/campaigns.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented professional.
- Comfortable working both in a team and independently.
- Adaptive learner, able to grow as the technology evolves.
- Possess the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and ethics.