Ntooitive is looking for a Client Services Manager who can help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board. The Client Services Manager will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as a liaison between the client and customer service. A successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different groups and departments to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client assigned.
- Establish yourself as the reliable main point of contact for each customer that is required and grow those relationships accordingly.
- Develop open and effective communication channels with each client that can be utilized by other departments.
- Coordinate internal and external deliverables and determine best utilization of resources to accomplish.
- Participate in client revenue growth by upselling, reporting, and being part of optimization process.
- Handle most post sale process including finance, kick off call with clients, and creative/go live approval.
- Facilitate the execution of sold campaigns and projects by managing, goals, tasks, and resource requirements.
- Assist in conflict and dispute resolution within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor projects and campaigns; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally across teams to solve problems and implement changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- – Strong organization and communication skills a must have
- – Digital product and analytics experience preferred
- – Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
- – Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- – $35,000-$50,000 based on experience
- – Performance based commission available