Sales directors act as the face of Ntooitive to the broader marketing community. A successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of how marketing intersects with ad technology and will leverage that insight to advise current and prospective clients on how to take advantage of Ntooitive’s proprietary capabilities to deliver strategic business outcomes that drive value. You are skilled in both written and oral communication, possess a knack for solving problems, and can collaborate effectively across teams to deliver value to our current and prospective clients.
In the position, you will be responsible for effectively activating and closing new business opportunities as well as managing and growing a pipeline of marketers, both through existing channels and directly.
This candidate must be known for superb cross-functional team collaboration, and their ability to succeed in evolving and highly complex environments. They should be equally effective and comfortable in strategic and operational discussions.
- – Drive SaaS sales, aggressively activate new business opportunities and generate new revenue
- – Build, maintain and foster strong relationships with senior executives at large enterprises and medium-sized businesses
- – Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals
- – Engage with prospects and understand their unique and specific pain points in order to produce compelling business cases that successfully meet their needs
- – Work with internal team members to ensure effective onboarding and implementation for new clients
- – Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- – Successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- – Other duties as assigned
- – Experience working in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS Sales
- – Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- – Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation
- – Previous management experience
- – Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate client needs and share market and field insights
- – Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- – Strong analytical and organizational skills
- – Ability to travel at least 25% of the time