The client works with warehouse businesses to reduce inefficiencies within the industry: cumbersome warehouse layouts resulting in more time spent picking items, human error equating to lost profits, and tedious software integrations causing a lack of cohesion between ERP, CRM, and SCM tools.
Although our client provides comprehensive technology products in response to these challenges, they were having difficulty gaining customer leads. Ntooitive was tasked with creating and implementing a B2B digital marketing strategy to generate qualified leads.
Using an omnichannel approach, Ntooitive Digital created a top-down strategy that influenced potential customers from the top to the bottom of the sales funnel. This was achieved through LinkedIn and behaviorally targeted display tactics, which targeted senior leadership and key decision makers in industrial fields. This was supplemented with retargeted display advertising leveraging 1st party data, and Paid Google Search campaigns.
- Garner awareness and interest through display and Linkedin targeting.
- Generate qualified leads through the retargeted display and Google Search tactics.
- Utilized centralized reporting to better track leads.
While the LinkedIn and behaviorally targeted display campaigns provided top level awareness and gathered initial interest, the retargeted display and Google Search tactics captured leads as the users entered the lower stages of the sales funnel. This not only garnered brand awareness, it generated 8-10 leads per month over 36 months.
- Our client provides technology solutions to greatly improve and optimize warehouse layouts, minimize error, and streamline system integrations.
- $4,000-$8,000/month budget
- Their Warehouse software can increase picks by 300%, save 90% in costs for returns, and triple efficiency overall.
- iOS based WMS software
- The client was able to generate 8-10 monthly leads.
- Consumer awareness rose, with 857 monthly clicks.
- Interest was captured with a click through rate of .20.
- Near the end of the campaign, the average cost per click remained $9.25. CPCs can reach $30 for warehouse software related keywords, especially a conversion optimized campaign.