The client, a public health agency provider in Los Angeles, faced several challenges as they entered into the Affordable Care Act sign-up period. Changes in federal legislation had altered the landscape in significant ways. The personal mandate had been removed and the length of the sign-up period had been reduced by two weeks, adding difficulty to enrollees’ sign up process. The client had been tasked with operating marketing initiatives with a budget that had been reduced by 40% as compared to the previous year.
Facing this difficult environment, the client’s marketing team was looking for a partner that could help boost efficiency and effectiveness with their digital ad dollars, continue to build brand awareness, and reach enrollment goals.
Ntooitive built an omnichannel strategy that would holistically target the client’s desired enrollee. Using strategic media selections such as display ads, hyper local mobile, search advertising, programmatic audio, Facebook, and connected TV, the aim was to ensure that messaging would not be lost in the content-dense market of the city of Los Angeles. This omnichannel approach would provide a full 360-degree experience for the end customer, while delivering maximized reach for the client and remain within scope.
- Dynamically allocate advertising dollars to the most effective channels.
- Maximize and optimize results within their budget.
- Surpass enrollment expectations and goals.
- The client is a public agency that provides health insurance for low-income individuals in LA county.
- The company serves more than 2.7 million members.
- They offer four health coverage programs for Angelenos, including Medi-Cal.
- Impressions increased, with the display advertising campaign bringing forth 18.5 million impressions.
- The overall clicks rose, with all channels yielding 43,546 clicks total.
- Ads brought forth high conversion, with search advertising yielding a 28% conversion rate.