Having operated in California for several years, the client maintained a firm hold on offering services for both buyers and sellers of average priced homes. Ntooitive was met with the challenge of bringing more attention to luxury buyers in the region, as homes priced over $3 million were sitting on the market for a prolonged amount of time.
Ntooitive Digital worked closely with the client’s team to learn the processes and platforms used to market high-end listings. Through this strategy, the teams reviewed a recently launched luxury specific website. While this site was incredibly effective at driving high quality users to specific listings, traffic volume was minimal due to a low SEO ranking. This revelation led to a twofold project plan. The client’s SEO team worked to improve their ranking, while Ntooitive developed a plan to increase traffic through paid marketing, programmatic display, and search engine marketing.
Programmatic display leveraged a variety of targeting tactics including behavioral, category, and remarketing. For both our behavioral and category strategies we worked to pair high income, high net worth individuals with online activities indicative of home buyers. This helped fill the top of the funnel initially. With the onsite conversion pixels that Ntooitive established, we were able to refine this audience further with custom lookalike models. Segmented remarketing was then used to help push users further down the funnel and to educate them of new listings that fit their prior listing views.
- Increase luxury home sales.
- Ensure potential users can find the site quickly and effectively through focusing on branded terms.
- Generate buzz around the new luxury site through display ads.
- Considerably grow the site’s traffic growth.
- Attract quality of visitors to the site, ensuring an optimized bounce rate and pages per session.
- Promote luxury homes that have been on the market for extended periods of time.
- Create a retargetable audience of quality users for future bottom of funnel targeting tactics.
The overarching programmatic display and paid search helped increase luxury home sales. It brought general buzz to the website and led to increases in organic searches. The search engine marketing highlighted the authority and quality of the relatively new luxury site.
- Residential real estate services company in Southern California
- With over 60 offices and nearly 3,000 real estate agents in Southern California, finding the right agent is just one search away.
- Properties listings are strategically marketed to reach an international clientele.
- Traffic growth realized triple digit %age growth when comparing the 3 months of marketing to the trailing period.
- In addition, traffic quality was exceptional with a 42% bounce rate, 4.4 pages/session and an average session duration of over 4 mins 30 seconds.
- Outside of Google Analytics, comprehensive conversion tracking was also leveraged for both reporting and optimization purposes.
- Through our optimizations we were able to decrease our cost per conversion 42% from month one to month three.