In the modern agricultural market, consumer demand for higher-quality food is rising in conjunction with the demand for a lower environmental impact. Agricultural businesses are feeling the pressure to incorporate emerging technologies in order to meet these requirements, turning to new technologies that will decrease waste and increase profitability. The client provides a variety of financial services to aid businesses in meeting the aforementioned consumer demand.
Although our client provides a variety of services to allow these businesses to finance equipment, livestock, and property, they found themselves having challenges generating brand awareness and engagement. Ntooitive was tasked with creating and implementing a digital marketing strategy to generate awareness and drive traffic to their website.
Through the combination of Facebook, Google Paid Search, and display advertising, Ntooitive created an omnichannel strategy that would holistically garner leads to the client’s website. Facebook and behaviorally targeted display would provide general awareness, while the Google Paid Search and retargeted display tactics would reengage these users as they entered the consideration phases of the customer journey.
- Garner brand awareness and significant website traffic.
- Reinforce relevant messaging through ads tailored to users who had already engaged with the brand.
- Generate interior awareness and push consumers towards engagement.
- Utilize centralized reporting to better track leads.
The Facebook and behaviorally targeted display campaigns allow the client to better amass brand awareness. They are able to reinforce relevant messaging through ads tailored to users. Although this campaign was intended to optimize awareness, many consumers moved to the conversion phase of the sales funnel, and the client was able to generate 32 new leads.
About the Client:
- Our client serves the agricultural industry through a variety of financial services for farmers, ranchers, and other agribusinesses in New Mexico.
- $1,000 – $3,000/month budget.
- Served New Mexico for over 100 years.
- Provides $217 billion in loans, leases, and related services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners, aquatic producers, timber harvesters, and other agribusinesses.
- 32 leads generated throughout the campaign.
- The campaign saw 4,600,000 impressions served.
- 50,000 clicks generated.
- Over 20 months, retargeting tactics brought 3,000 social engagements.
- 7,200 Secondary website visits.