Our client offers personal injury legal services in a market that is both highly competitive and saturated by celebrity personalities and multi-branch firms. These competitors have had long-standing market share and substantial traditional media budgets. Our client wanted to accurately filter qualified leads to their expertise of practice in personal injury cases, allowing them to effectively segment their market against their competitors.
Ntooitive began by defining attributes that would represent the client’s target customers. Our team built a programmatic segment which pinpointed customers who were “In-Market for Legal Services.” We established geo-fences and device ID, targeting users who frequented chiropractic offices, competitive law offices, auto body shops, and urgent care centers.
In order to effectively capture site visitors, Ntooitive applied website retargeting with custom creative messaging. Our pay-per-click portion of the campaign utilized a custom keyword list that included geo-modified terms and competitor conquesting. This allowed the client to better optimize their resources towards keyword efficiency.
With many of our client’s competitors using traditional broadcast TV advertisements, our team recommended Connected TV to reach household members. This would better track delivery to target consumers. Our creative department conducted an on-site video shoot, providing a 60 second video advert for our CTV segment. Through extracting the audio from the CTV ad, we were able to leverage the advertisement and deliver programmatic audio ads across audio streaming platforms.
- See a steady and consistent decrease in overall cost-per-conversion month-over-month.
- Witness an increase in brand awareness and positive anecdotal feedback.
- Garner an overall increase in organic search rankings month-over-month.
- Better track the advertising delivery to desired customers.
The overarching digital strategy helped the client increase qualified leads. The optimization of advertising and digital presence decreased the average CPA. The digital infrastructure helped foster both brand awareness and the ability for the client to better analyze lead calls.
- Personal Injury Law Firm in Las Vegas.
- Thousands of clients.
- Tens of millions of dollars recovered.
- 50+ Years of experience.
- Our campaign saw the average new monthly visitors to the site rise to 3,500.
- In addition, the avg. monthly form fills increased to 15.
- Through our optimizations we were able to decrease our cost per conversion to $372.
- $14 Average Cost per click.
- 900+ Clicks per month.