The client is a politician who, as a candidate, was running against an incumbent Senator at the district level. The incumbent had been in office for 15 years with a stronghold in the district.
The Ntooitive Digital team worked closely with the candidate to understand the platform issues and convey the messaging clearly in both display and video format. By utilizing mobile device location data, Ntooitive was able to build out audiences that aligned favorably with each of the candidate’s platform issues. The goal was to appeal broadly to voters with similar party affiliation, while also reaching across for independent and rival party voters through common sense dissemination of policy stances.
- Connect with voters who aligned favorably with platform issues.
- Defeat the incumbent in the election.
- Win by a comfortable margin, tallying 53.8% of the vote.
- The client is a political candidate in the United States.
- This was at the beginning of their political career and the first time they had run for office.
- Apart from local radio, our campaign strategy was the only form of advertising.
- Our campaign garnered over 132,200 display impressions.
- The CTV tactic saw a completion rate of 97.99%.
- CTV impressions were significant, with 6,009 impressions made.
- The political canvassing team found that most people they talked to had seen the candidate’s commercial on Connected TV.
Yielding progressive results with
Proof of Concept
Pre-Go Live Test
Analyze & Optimize