Before designing or sending us HTML artwork, please follow these basic principles:
- Keep the width at around 600 pixels (600 is the golden standard width).
- Use inline CSS styles instead of in the section (CSS in the head is secondary).
- Text hyperlink color variety limit is 2, ideally 1.
- Do not use DIVs, use TABLES (Divs are not widely supported).
- Do not use image maps, VML, nor background images.
- Use animated GIF images at your own risk, as they are not supported on Outlook.
- Image file sizes should be as small as possible, so it loads quickly. Total size of all images combined should not exceed 300 KB (try to be around 200 KB or less).
- Use web safe fonts like Arial, Verdana, Serif (See complete list).
- Do not use conditional logic tags