Before designing or sending us HTML artwork, please follow these basic principles:
- Keep the width at around 600 pixels (600 is the golden standard width).
- Use inline CSS styles instead of in the section (CSS in the head is secondary).
- Text hyperlink color variety limit is 2, ideally 1.
- Do not use DIVs, use TABLES (Divs are not widely supported).
- Do not use image maps, VML, nor background images.
- Use animated .GIF images at your own risk, as they are not supported on Outlook.
- Images file sizes should be as small as possible, so it loads quickly. Total size of all images combined should not exceed 300K. (try to be around 200k or less).
- Use web safe fonts like Arial, Verdana, Serif (See complete list).
- Do not use conditional logic tags e.g.