Supported Video Length: 15 seconds · 30 seconds · 60 seconds
- Video Length Video must be less than or equal to requested duration (e.g., we can bid on a 15-second request with a 10-second video.)
Video Dimensions: 400×225 · 400×300 · 480×360 · 640×360 · 1920×1080
- All Ntooitive-hosted videos will be scaled to fit the player size on the screen
Notes Regarding Video Dimensions
- Google only supports: 480×360, 640×360, and 1920×1080
- If Ntooitive is hosting the video, we will automatically encode any 400×225 and 400×300 video ads to fit Google’s size requirements by adding letterboxes.
- If you are using a 3rd-party tag, you will need to use the Google approved ad formats if you want to run on Google.
Supported Companion Ads: 300×250 · 300×60 (necessary for YouTube TrueView)
- Only standard image files are accepted.
Video Placement: Pre-Roll (This represents the majority of RTB inventory) · Mid-Roll · Post-Roll
Recommended Aspect Ratios: 4:3 · 5:2 · 16:9
- If Ntooitive is hosting, we will encode and automate to the correct size
Ntooitive-Hosted Video Specs
If Ntooitive is hosting the video, the specs are as follows:
- Supported File Types: MP4, WebM, MOV, WMV, MPG, MPEG
- Supported File Size: Maximum is 60 MB. Ntooitive will encode the video down to a workable file size (2 to 5 MB).
Third-Party Video Tags Specs
Supported Tag Type: VAST 2.0
- In order to be accepted by the exchanges, this tag must include the following files:
- H.264 (MP4)
- Other formats may be included but will not be used
- WebM is recommended, but not required
- VPAID is not supported
Supported File Size
- Recommended is 1 MB. Maximum is 10 MB.
- Creative images must be clear, recognizable, and relevant; text appearing in the ad must be legible
- Creatives cannot appear sideways or upside down
Advertisements may not involve the following:
- Promote online gambling, including paid, free, or gateway to paid gambling. Brick and mortar gambling is acceptable.
- Depict or deliver libelous, violent, tasteless, hate, defamatory, or illegal content.
- Portray partial or complete nudity, pornography, and/or adult themes and obscene content.
- Spawn pop-ups, simulate clicks, or contain malicious code, viruses, or executable files of any kind.
- Deliver surveys via floating layers, pop-ups or pop-unders.
- Contain explicit language, spelling mistakes, or simulated expletives (e.g., #$%!)