Supported Video Length
Video Length Video has to be less than or equal to requested duration (i.e. we can bid on a 15-second request with a 10-second video.)
- 15 second · 30 seconds · 60 second
All NTOOITIVE hosted videos will be scaled to fit the player size on the screen
- 400×225 · 400×300 · 480×360 · 640×360 · 1920×1080
Notes Regarding Video Dimensions:
- Google only supports: 480×360, 640×360, and 1920×1080
- If NTOOITIVE is hosting the video, we will automatically encode any 400×225 and 400×300 video ads to fit Google’s size requirements by adding letterboxes.
- If you are using a 3rd party tag, you will need to use the Google approved ad formats if you want to run on Google.
Supported Companion Ads
Only standard image files are accepted.
- 300×250 · 300×60 *Necessary for YouTube TrueView
- Pre-Roll (This represents the majority of RTB inventory) · Mid-Roll · Post-Roll
Recommended Aspect Ratios
If NTOOITIVE is hosting, we will encode and automate to the correct size
- 4:3 · 5:2 · 16:9
NTOOITIVE Hosted Video Specs
If NTOOITIVE is hosting the video, the specs are as follows:
Supported File Types
- mp4, flv, webm, mov, wmv, mpg, mpeg
Supported File Size
- Maximum is 60MB. NTOOITIVE will encode the video down to a workable file size (2-5MB).
3rd Party Tags Video Specs
If you are using 3rd Party Video Tags, the specs are as follows: Supported Tag Type: VAST 2.0 In order to be accepted by the exchanges, this tag must include the following files. VPAID not supported:
- H.264 (MP4)
- Other formats may be included but will not be used
- WebM is recommended, but not required
Supported File Size
- Recommended is 1MB. Maximum is 10MB.
- Creative images must be clear, recognizable, and relevant; text appearing in the ad must be legible
- Creatives cannot appear sideways or upside down
Prohibited Characteristics: Ads may NOT:
- Promote online gambling (paid, free, or gateway to paid gambling; brick and mortar gambling is acceptable)
- Depict or delivering libelous, violent, tasteless, hate, defamatory, or illegal content
- Portray partial or complete nudity, pornography, and/or adult themes and obscene content
- Spawn pops, simulate clicks, and contain malicious code, viruses, or executable files of any kind
- No explicit language, no spelling mistakes, no simulated expletives (e.g., #$%!)
For updated YouTube Video specs use this resource.