Las Vegas, Nevada
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts. Develop design documentation including logic flow charts, and system architecture diagrams. Translate detailed design into computer software.
- Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, modern application frameworks, modern application design principles and design patterns, and with information system design, including application programming on large-scale DBMS and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 Years experience OR Master’s Degree with 4 Years experience
- Deep industry experience in the development of mobile applications (e.g. Apple iOS, Google Android, and Windows 8.1/10).
- Hands on experience with Infrastructure and Networks, ASP.NET MVC Web API, Oracle PL/SQL, Hybrid NoSQL and Relational Databases, RESTful web services, JSON schemas, TypeScript, and open source development and integration.
TAKE A MOMENT TO FILL OUT THIS FORM.