The design intern will be responsible for accomplishing design projects such as marketing & sales material, infographics, social imagery, display ads, and other related projects. The design intern will work under the supervision of the marketing manager and effectively communicate project updates.
- Conceptualize marketing collateral designs.
- Create advertising creatives for clients as needed.
- Ensure design style is consistent and uniform.
- Convey messages and ideas through creative designs.
- Build infographic content related to Ntooitive product offerings.
- Produce or select the best imagery for social posts.
- May assist in User Interface (UI) design.
- Assist in the aesthetic design of company or client websites.
- Template and finalize newsletter designs & content.
- Deliver updates to marketing manager of project statuses
- Have intermediate to advance knowledge of graphic design
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software platforms such as Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience in other design platforms is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a start-up environment
- Capable of taking a concept or idea and creating designs that match.
- Perform design work under deadlines and prioritize projects.