The Web Designer will be responsible for primarily HTML5 design projects utilized in both front-end web UI and HTML ad designs. This person will independently manage their projects from concept to production. Fluency in HTML5 design is required. Additional coding languages are a plus but not required. The Web Designer will report directly to the marketing manager.
- Strategize and execute front-end web design projects.
- Collect required assets including fonts, imagery, and tags.
- Conduct testing for web design components.
- Prepare HTML5 Creatives such as email newsletters and dynamic ads.
- Communicate project deliverables and needs with team members effectively.
- Identify optimization opportunities with existing front-end designs.
- Able to present prototyped wireframes/ staging designs to management.
- Create and present webpages, HTML creatives, banners, and landing pages.
- Able to work cross-departing including communicating with sales, marketing, product, and operations.
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly resolve HTML5 issues and document changes.
- Must have a clear understanding of the design and development process including concept design, staging and testing, production/ launch, and maintenance.
- Must be able to design for mobile responsiveness.
- Able to handle multiple projects with respective timelines concurrently.
- Design deliverables to be cross-platform and cross-browser compatible.
- Possess a strong sense or understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Comfortable with working in a high-paced team environment.
- Conduct version control and documentation of all projects.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong understanding and fluency with HTML5
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- WordPress design experience (Preferred)
- Email HTML5 Creative Design (Preferred)
- CSS knowledge (Preferred)